Robb has been with Mythos since we created the product as a platform. He leads our marketing efforts and ensures that the features we add and services we offer through the platform meet our customers needs. Connect with Robb on LinkedIn.
Blog Posts by Robb Hoffheins
- Storytelling and the Richest Man in the World
- The Ben Franklin “Impact Story” Effect
- Is Student Loan Debt the New Philanthropy?
- A Deep(er) Dive on the Science of Storytelling
- Relevant Stories are Important. But This is Even More Critical.
- A Perspective on Narrative: “A more powerful vehicle to amplify impact.”
- U.S. Colleges Raise $47 Billion in Ninth Straight Record Year
- Narrative Transportation: The Key to Meaningful Engagement
- The Second Person Pronoun with Extended Pronouncement (a.k.a., SPPEP) Method
- Impact Stories Can Influence Donor Engagement, Intent to Give, and Giving
- Do Infographics & Statistics Increase Propensity to Give?
- Your Donor’s Brain on Impact Stories
- What do The Buddha, Confucius, Socrates and Jesus all have in common?
- Using Mythos: Getting the Most Impact Stories Possible
- For an Emotional Connection, Turn the Stats into a Story.